Your quest to spot and find the best cocktail bars in Dubai finishes right here. This piece will introduce you to some of the best bars in the city which not only offer quality ambiance, great courteous staff, but also the most tasteful wine in the region. One gets exhausted after a busy day at the office or in the field, and a lounge bar is exactly the place where he/she finds the solace in the smoke of shisha, flavored cocktails, and a relaxed ambiance that together reignite life.
Summer never ends in Dubai and its nightlife is never short of giving you the experience that you deserve. Although, Dubai is a city where drinking alcohol is restricted only to the hotels and the adjoining or surrounding shopping malls, but these cool bars and lounges are filled with some of the finest wines and cocktails.
Before we introduce you to the best cocktail bars in Dubai, let’s take a look at what makes cocktail a very good option. Cocktails give you the appreciative amount of taste at a decent price and together with the ambiance of the lounge bar it creates magic. But for that magic to be unleashed you will have to keep away from the obvious tourist establishments and the sugary confections.
When it comes to searching the best lounge bars in the town, all of us have different criteria. Some of us are after the hottest and the biggest names and brands, some others like the place, some prefer the distance, while many others select a place on the basis of the quality of their wines and cocktails. We have put together all of these preferences to shortlist the following list of cocktail bars in Dubai.
- Hendrick’s Lemonade at Play, located on top of the H Hotel at Sheikh Zayed Road
- Siddharta Lounge by Buddha Bar at the Grosvenor House at Dubai Road
- R Trader at M Floor at the Dubai International Finance Center
- Little Black Door at the lobby of The Conrad Dubai at Sheikh Zayed Road
- Zuma at Gate Village 6 of Podium Level at Dubai International Finance Center
- New Orleans-themed Nola at Cluster P of Armada BlueBay Hotel at Jumeirah Lakes Towers
- The Ivy at Ground Level of The Boulevard at Jumeirah Emirates Towers
- Boca at Gate Village 6 of Dubai International Finance Center
- Asia Asia on 6th floor of Pier 7 at Dubai Marina
- Gold on 27 on 27th Floor of Jumeirah Burj Al Arab at Jumeirah Beach Road
Go to website to find out more on the Dubai nightlife and lounges and bars.